• You are an "Organizer".
• You enjoy systematic, step-by-step work tasks.
You like to keep things neat and in order.
• You prefer working in stable environments with predictable routines.
You are detail-oriented and persistent.
• You may describe yourself as efficient or dependable.
• You are a "Do-er".
• You enjoy "hands-on" activities -- building, tinkering, fixing.
You prefer concrete (vs. abstract) problems.
• Using tools and machinery seems to come naturally to you.
You often enjoy working outdoors.
• You may describe yourself as athletic.